Topic: GUITAR AMPS

Tell me more about the amps you use, and why.
This is very difficult, but WHICH ARE THE BEST AMPS?
I have 4 amps.
1) MARSHALL VALVESTATE 100W, a really good amp. This amp has only 1 problem, "the on and off" switch. I have to use a piece of paper because if I don't that switch comes back in "out" position. Also this amp is most used in combination with floorboards or effect devices.

2)  FENDER CYBERTWIN: this amp utilizes both analog and digital components to instantly become over 120 of the world’s most sought after classic and modern classic amplifiers tones. EVERY WORD IS TRUE. I compared it with at least 5 different Fender Amps, like the TWIN REVERB, BASSMAN, THE LUXE REVERB, TWIN AMP and a lot more, and you can't hear the.
PREAMP = tubes. It is an hybrid amp: tubes + electronics.   
In fact this amp has it all.
There seems to be a difference with the CYBER AMP SE, the second model of that cyber amp.
I have the first version, and reading comments or listening to sales men in a store, they all tell the same: THE 1st model sold like a train, but the second model seems to be a catastrophe. Why? I really don't know.
3) MARSHALL AS100D: The ACOUSTIC Marshall amp. This is the amp I used more then any other amp, because the sound is really great. Of course it is not because it is an acoustic amp that you can't play electric. Without using 1 effect, it shows you 100% how good your guitar is. CRYSTAL CLEAR, EASY TO USE what can you ask more?
Sometimes I use my little pandora's providing me a rhythm section, and if needed effects.

So this about my amps. I would love to hear the amps you use, and if possible why. A reason can be because it is very cheap and provides me enough noise.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: GUITAR AMPS

Line6 SpiderIII 75 - I don't feel like spending a ton of $$$ on effects pedals, boards, etc.  The Spider series comes preloaded with effects and an unGodly amount of tones taken from different amps (i.e. Marshall, Mesa Boogie, etc.)  It has all the sounds I'm looking for.

Marshall MG30DFX - I use this mainly for my acoustic stuff.  Nice clean tones when set up with my Ovation.

"Rhythm drives the Rock-n-Roll train"

Gibson Les Paul/PRS Custom/Ovation Celebrity Koa
Line6 SpiderIII 75

That floorboard is worthless if I use my Fender Cybertwin. The first generation CYBERTWINS were a huge success, the second generation sells a lot less.
But I can still use that Marshall (both) with floorboard.
I am returning to the essence of a guitar: playing it with a minimum effects.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I have a Peavey Classic 30 that I absolutely love, and old Peavey Studio Pro that I've used for about 30 years and a Peavey 112 Bandit 100 watt. The amp that I use most often these days is a little bitty Roland Micro-cube...it can run off batteries, has input for MP-3/CD line and sounds great!

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.

Three words:  Tube, tube, tube.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]