Topic: THE "MY FIRST LOVE" POEM (+ improving my skills)

Long time ago, when the animals still spoke
Don't take it literally , it's more like a joke
I was ready to be born, strong as an oak
I came with my head first and asked a coke

I grew up so quick in a love caring family
a brother here a sister there, in fact a little army
Time flies, I hate flies but I loved a butterfly
So young, so innocent and already a special history

I never knew or understood why they called it butterflies
It took me time to see it weren't moths, it was the truth and no lies
boys meet girls, and girls meet boys, to see that under blue, blue skies
I was convinced there was a lot more also in size

where are those days, they are gone and won't return
even listening to a beautiful Mozart nocturne
those days are gone forever and real love must be earn
but that very first love maybe it's still there but on Saturn

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE "MY FIRST LOVE" POEM (+ improving my skills)

Great poem, Doc. Did you mean to say you asked for a coke in the last line of the first verse? Well done for it being your first love poem. I like how you say family was like a little army. Very cool

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi lieven,

improve away my friend, the more we practise the better we get, just like playing the guitar, but dont forget to enjoy what your doing, and i can see that you are doing just that!

in god we trust...everyone else plays bass  cool

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Lovely wee piece Docs.

Your english is marvelous now. Its so improved over the years.

Pain free days and nights to you Sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thanks my friends.
I always loved "poetry" but with a strong "attraction" to what they call: 1 minute poems.
They aren't meaningless and I'll never be a great writer like KEROUAC. I am more and more "in love" with my section.
1 little anecdote: on one of my holidays in the USA, I was in a big dining room/bar. They asked me, a lovely waitress, what I wanted to drink and I (convinced to be the funniest guy in the world) asked for a coke, but due to the noise she asked me again what I wanted to drink so I said a little bit louder "A COKE" but please in LIQUID form. Holy .., she couldn't laugh at all. LESSON: I adore the USA, but there is a very big difference with Europe. They talk about the land of the free?!? They are a lot more severe than in Europe. Also queing in Miami Airport, just arrived, and the tip of my shoe, maybe 10 cm was over that line, it took 1 minute to see a police woman pointing with her long "baseball" stick to see in a very rude way: can't you read sir, it says BEHIND the line. I agree with a certain discipline but treating people like that was the last I expected.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

gitaardocphil wrote:

Thanks my friends.
I always loved "poetry" but with a strong "attraction" to what they call: 1 minute poems.
They aren't meaningless and I'll never be a great writer like KEROUAC. I am more and more "in love" with my section.
1 little anecdote: on one of my holidays in the USA, I was in a big dining room/bar. They asked me, a lovely waitress, what I wanted to drink and I (convinced to be the funniest guy in the world) asked for a coke, but due to the noise she asked me again what I wanted to drink so I said a little bit louder "A COKE" but please in LIQUID form. Holy .., she couldn't laugh at all. LESSON: I adore the USA, but there is a very big difference with Europe. They talk about the land of the free?!? They are a lot more severe than in Europe. Also queing in Miami Airport, just arrived, and the tip of my shoe, maybe 10 cm was over that line, it took 1 minute to see a police woman pointing with her long "baseball" stick to see in a very rude way: can't you read sir, it says BEHIND the line. I agree with a certain discipline but treating people like that was the last I expected.

Unfortantly,that happens alot in the U.S.A. Were not all bad, some of us just get off being rude. Thats why I love my small town. Sorry that happend to you. Most Americans are just ordinary people trying to get through there day.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso, i am jinkazima a new member of this forum i read your     
Love Poetry that is very heart touching. it touches my heart and help me to convince my beloved person.

hi to everyone, i hope you people enjoying romantic poetry i also want to share some love poetry with you people.

TWILIGHT [HEROES]

There, she knows him perfectly

Where he attracted her; gently…

Into the realms of love, they dangled in fame.

Lives became turmoil for them

In earnest they lived and transcend

Great antics with vampires are lot of fun

He became the hero, more like fun

To people who deserved to love

Poet: ADESUWA IHAZA

jasonhague321 wrote:

Loves overrated only get hurt in the end

I guess that depends on whether one is taking or giving, love that is.....................

Give everything but up.

hi everyone, today i am going to share some sad poetry with you people.

Emotional Moment

Mornings are so beautiful.
Afternoons are so hot!
Evenings are so lonely.
A moment in one's time,
Compared to one's emotion.

Poet: Josephine Keahe Hall

Welcome to Chordie Jinkazima. big_smile

Please post your own thread for your poetry as you seem to be highjacking this thread. More people will see it if you have your own thread.

Thanks and nice write.

Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Good 'ol Miami! They do see a lot of "stuff" in Miami Int. but Selso is right all Americans are not that way. I live in South Fla. and I guess I am just used to it. Don't expect southern hospitality down here for sure. LOL!

"I want my 2 Dollars!!!!!"