Topic: t:title"time stands still"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"time stands still"

Hi Daddycool.

This has a real atmosphere. Reminds me a bit of a TV programme - Lark Rise to Candleford". that was on on a Sunday night - good work.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Felt like I was there as a read this. Very good daddycool

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Hi Daddy
I liked the feel of this song and as Alan wrote Lark Rise to Candleford does pop into my mind when reading these lyrics.
Well done
ark

a great description of an english village as i remember them

well done

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi alan,selso,ark,phill i was working there about a month ago and it never seems to change in appearance,same buildings,same roads with grass verges,and same stone walls,its unusual to find places like that ,that are unchanged with time,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

This is lovely Daddycool,

I love old villages and pubs. Ive googled this "Parwich Village. Some great history there,
This also reminds me of when i sat  in Liverpool, where "Penny lane" was written. It has that descriptive imagery to it.

Thank You"

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena there's a few more dotted about,tissington is one of the most poplar ,i lived there for 5yrs after i got married,,a loveely place in summer but bleak and wild in winter,thanks for your comments....stay cool