Topic: t:title"the queen of chordie"{old doll}

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"the queen of chordie"{old doll}

DADDYCOOL !

Your a wee pet. Thank You" I take it this is for moí ?. Emerald / Old doll  ? It has to be Moí lol

Im flattered Sir. Lovely song to add to my other tributes. Gosh, ill be getting a big ole head.

Warm Hugs of appreciation to you.

Old Doll. xx

Id love to hear the melody ?.  Wink . lol.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena there's no one deserves a bit of recognition more,you've nearly 2500 posts how many lady chordies post songs,enjoy the moment.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Great song for a great lady. Well done, Daddy

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

here here

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

daddy
Your've got the seniments of the song just about right...
Ark

hi selso,phill,ark thanks for your comments,i bet she's still blushing....stay cool

hi coordies i thought it would get a better response for our chordie queen.....stay cool

I don't know how this one slipped by me ...but it did.  &$&%   ^& #@!) roll

Great write Daddy smile and your right...there is only one queen of Chordie and you pretty much nailed it. Lena deserves this tribute, now you gotta finish it off so we can hear how you hear it and Lena can smile a little more.
Thanks for this smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny i'll get to it asap,the trouble is we're packing ready to move while the house is renevated,so its awkward,thanks for your comments....stay cool