Topic: Thank you chordie

I just wanted to say, thank you chordie. Thank you for being you. Thanks to everyone who makes you happen. But especially, thanks to who ever decided to include an option for the ukulele when selecting chord diagrams.  It's super nifty.

Re: Thank you chordie

Hi commodore69 and welcome to Chordie glad you enjoy all the features on this site and the webmaster Per is responsible for all the design features on Chordie and we are growing all the time with new members and features and welcome any suggestions and ideas for making it even better smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Brilliant site, one of the best I have been on, shame we can't add our versions of songs direct

garryprince wrote:

Brilliant site, one of the best I have been on, shame we can't add our versions of songs direct

Hi there, this is more for legal reasons than anything else really. You can, however, improve any song on the index if you think it needs it. Or you can be more personal about it and edit any of the songs you have in your songbook.

And you're wrong - Chordie is the best you've been on smile

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

HI Commodore69 and gary

hope you enjoy your stay.

A fellow uke player too, good stuff. I love my uke. Everyone else hates it! sad

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I like ukes I play one,my mom did to could be the reason they hate it is the way it sounds when you play it lol ( only kidding ) smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I'm not going to lie i have been to countless guitar sites and just none of them compare to chordie. THANKS

hi chuck and welcome,
Ye cannot deny though there are a few good sites about but yer right, none compares to here lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

9 (edited by Kumrahc 2009-04-02 13:10:56)

this'll just and simply liberalize your outlook.