Topic: maxed out

what does this mean? it says maxed out and the song cant be found on my songbook list. is there a way to correct this and add the said song again/

File not found
This file does not exist. Most likely this is because we have rearranged our pages.

Chordie is still the ultimate source for finding the guitar chords you are looking for. Here you can search the lyrics for nearly one million songs.

Please use the menu above to search or browse, or go to the front page.

Re: maxed out

If you have one hundred songs in your song book then it is at it's capacity and you will have to start a new songbook. Alternatively you will have to delete songs from the book to make space for new ones.

If this is not your problem then please let us know.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I've added another songbook.  I was able to add one song to it, but when I tried to add another it couldn't find the new songbook and instead reverted to the Maxed Out message (yes, I have 100 in the maxed out one, and one song in the other).  There seems to be an error in the script which detects the number of songbooks on a profile.

Thanks for this fantastic service.

HI Steve,

this would be correctwhat you are saying. It will try and add it to the last songbook you had opened. But you can change it.

When you go to add a song it has the option to " change songbook" if you click on this you can chose what songbook you have for the song to go in.
Once you have clicked "change songbook" the page will refresh and should show the songbook you changed it to.

Now you can simply click on ADD.

any more troubles just ask

Cheers

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

No Ken, the change songbook is not available.  Nothing.  Just as I explained. There is no option to change the songbook.

Additionally, now when I visit http://www.chordie.com/songbook.php I get the following error:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /var/www/chordie/include/functions.inc on line 359
mySql reports: Out of memory (Needed 24992 bytes)

This query was executed:
select * from songbook where songbookname='My songbook' and owner='stevenmc'

Hmm.  The first error seems to have gone away now, but the songbook.php error still remains.

yep Steve there is an error there.
I have emailed Per about this one.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I'm having the same problem (as the above) now.  My "Maxed Out" is not accompanied by a "Change Songbook" option.
Moreover, when I am allowed to "ADD" to my new song book, it directs it to my old song book.  Therefore, I now have about 150 songs in my old book.
The only way I can get songs into my new songbook (Vol #2) is to move them from my old songbook.
John M Lee