Topic: Songbook Ukulele Chords

Is there a way to lock the chords in a book so that it shows ukulele chords? I have found that even if I add the songs with the ukulele c tuning from the pull down list, the book still comes out in guitar chords.

Re: Songbook Ukulele Chords

Hey Marthamae, Welcome to chordie! I'm assuming that you're changing the tuning at the song page and then when it hits your songbook it's back to the default guitar setting...Right? The only way ,I know of, to change all the songs in your whole book is to change your default tuning on chordie. You can do this by clicking the Resources tab at the top of the page and then choosing "Change settings (instrument/tuning)" at the bottom of the page. From here you can change your default settings to a number of different tunings and instruements. Once you do that all songs on chordie will automatically show that tuning. As far as I know, there is no way to isolate a songbook and have multiple books with different tunings.... It would be a nice feature though... Others may be able to offer more assistance... -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Songbook Ukulele Chords

What Pix has said is the only way to open chordie and have your songs automatically as Uke chords.
What else you can do is create another account and have the other acount for the guitar ( if you play it and and guitar chords) use one account for guitar and one for Uke.
To create another account you will need another email address other than the one you used to create "marthamae"

If this does not help please let us know

oh yeah and welcome to chordie

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending