Topic: all about eve

hi
i noticed the best songs from All about eve are not in Chordie.
Can you give the tabs for "in the clouds" and "wild hearted woman"?

thanks

Re: all about eve

Found the tabs for Wildhearted Woman at Angelfire.com...I understand ... I've looked for some of my favorite songs here too without luck but they will eventually come here given enough time.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

jets60 wrote:

Found the tabs for Wildhearted Woman at Angelfire.com...I understand ... I've looked for some of my favorite songs here too without luck but they will eventually come here given enough time.

http://www.goony.nl/aae/tabs/whw.htm

here it is..but i cant find Gypsy dance", one of the most difficult accoustics i believe

If you find chords or tabs elsewhere on the net you can add them to the chordie index. Chordie does not host songs but searches for them and displays them in an easy to read way. If you find a song elsewhere and would like to add it to the index, take a note of the URL and then click on the resourses tab on chordie homepage and then click "add to index" and insert the URL in the specified place. It may take a few days but it should then start to appear on the index. As we speak the chordie index is being updated by the site admin so watch out for loads of new songs and artists appearing soon.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??