1 (edited by daddycool 2009-03-01 12:19:32)

Topic: title"baked bean chorus"{story/challenge song}

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: title"baked bean chorus"{story/challenge song}

HAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA,  Daddycool ! i wonder why the word Farting , always makes me laugh ?

Its a natural body function, But one of my friends could fart for England !  God bless her...
Plenty of people in cemetery's wish they could perform this body function. lol   Good funny song.

Blazing Saddles came to mind.. Just glad its not smelly vision lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

maybe tubatooter should reply?

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Old Doll wrote:

HAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHHAH

Blazing Saddles came to mind.. Just glad its not smelly vision lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

Old Doll.

Cinematic mastery at its finest!!!!! It just don't get no better than that. What a "gas"........

Give everything but up.

hi helena you hit the nail on the head,i watched blazing saddles at mothers before i wrote this,she was laughing all the way through it but she did'nt like my song,thanks for your comments,recording soon....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi marcalan,toney glad you like it,without the gasses,thaanks for your comments....stay cool

I can honestly say that these lyrics don't stink lol

Thanks for he chuckle daddy. Blazing Saddles is a great movie.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny its great when you can create a song  thats not only funny but fun to sing as well,thanks for your comments....stay cool

9 (edited by selso 2009-03-04 18:17:57)

yeah, great song, daddycool! I wish my songs werent so serious. thanks for the laugh
I didnt catch this one till now

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi daddy,

as i read the words the first thing that came to my mind was the fart scene in blazing saddles, then when i read the comments it seems everyone else thought the same....great minds....?

cant wait to hear it, i hope it's ozone friendly

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill i'll try to get it done this week,we're having to move while the council upgrade our house so i might be offline for 5-6wks then we can move back in after,thanks for your comments....stay  cool