Topic: songbook question

how many songs can I enter in a songbook. I have 100 but it says it's full. I noticed others 200 - 300. Lots of great stuff on this site. Great work guys.  Scallopman

Re: songbook question

scallopman - individual song books are limited to 100 songs, but... you can have as many different songbooks as you like.

I don't know how those songbooks over 100 songs got here. Perhaps they were in place before the head admin set a limit?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

thanks topdown. looks like there's gonna be a few volumes

I have 230 songs

I dont understand that as I always thought you could only get a max of 100 songs.

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

My songbook just got emtied out of no where!!!  what will I play now?  Also, why did this happen?

I am new and don't know how to find my songbook I have songs in there but where are they?? Thanks.

hi and welcome.

There should be a tab at the top
"artists" "songs" "public books" my songbook" resources" "forum". click on "my songbook"
if you have made one then it should be in there.
I see a few folk are having some troubles wit htheir songbook tonight, I am having no troubles so hopefully just a wee glitch that will sort itself out.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

thanks but under the "my songbook" tab all it says is

Sql reports: Duplicate entry '206845' for key 1

This query was executed:
insert into guitaradmin.songbookadmin set owner='busterboo', songbookname='My songbook'

I have asked Per, the site owner, to look at this as there are three Members with the same problem.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"