"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Beer

Near

Later, Wayne P

BUDLIGHT!!!!!

Anything will do in a pinch

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Olands Export Ale.

one caper after another

when i jam i'll always drink miller light. but i do also like a little jim beam to loosen the fingers. people will ask me, "do you play better drunk or sober" and i say i play better sober but i sound better drunk.

Adam's Ale - I need all my faculties when playing and singing and certainly do not need the gas from fizzy drinks. smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hmmm favourite beer?

I like calsberg export a lot, I think maybe because it is the best lager in the world...or so the add says lol

I do not usually go for any tinned beers as ye can taste the metal from it, I like bottles and the liquid from within has to be near freezing cold.

Also I like some ales like "black Gold" or "honey dew"

mostly whisky for me when jamming

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

From the website.....

Greene King's flagship brand Abbot Ale is a favourite with the nation's discerning beer drinker. An iconic beer, Abbot is brewed for longer in a traditional way in order to achieve its world famous distinctive taste.

The secret of Abbot Ale lies not only in its ingredients but the way it is treated along every step of its production, from the arrival of the raw ingredients at the brewery to the cask and beyond.

From myself.............

Before starting your fifth pint put your guitar in a hard case, one that will withstand a thirteen stone idiot falling on it. The idiot will have a silly grin on his face if not indulging in some girlie type laughter.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

i agree with upyerkilt...carlesburg does it for me, as i cant drink strong beers. but when i'm gigging
it has to be orange squash and lemonade, or blackcurrant and lemonade for a change...it does make me belch a bit though...usually in the middle of a verse

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I usually have some Yeungling in the fridge, so I guess I'll answer that. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

has it helped you to play the B chord lol

Zurf wrote:

- Zurf

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Ice cold Becks!

Epiphone EJ200  -  Epiphone SG400  -  Fender Strat Blacktop.
Blackstar HT 40 Club  -  Vox VT30 - Behringer ACX ultracoustic 1000

Newcastle!!!!

Give everything but up.

Having lived in Germany off and on throughout my life, I love most German beers.  Americans beers I just tolerate.  Who cares after three or four anyway.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Russell_Harding wrote:

has it helped you to play the B chord lol

Zurf wrote:

- Zurf

It has not.  Perhaps I should try a different brand. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Schooner beer and tomato juice. mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm having one right now.

Badeye.. cool

one caper after another

Milwaukee's Best is my jamming drink. CHeap and it does the job!!!!!!!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

For me a fine English Stout would be the choice.

Used to drink Stingo.... really dark but tastes better the warmer it gets (bitter just out of the fridge) perfect for that sip between tunes, and thick like syrup, doesn't go flat after an hour or more sitting at the ready.

Cheers!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

corona or tecate. pretty cheap in theses parts

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Cold Beer smile

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Gotta be Milwaukees Best Light .... Nobody's fridge keeps it cold enough for me so I always got my cooler full of beer and ice .. If we're playing a bar , then I settle for Miller Light on tap .. Same thing as the M B L , just costs more , L O L ....
              Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Good ol' American Budweiser is my everyday beer of choice.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

Good ol' American Budweiser is my everyday beer of choice.

Have to agree a couple Buds is first choice.  Though a homemade IPA or a Blue Moon works if you're only having one or two.