1 (edited by daddycool 2008-12-17 18:47:03)

Topic: t:title"no respect,no pay"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"no respect,no pay"

hi this is about work,an insult after fourty years....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi how about some imput,good or bad....stay cool

Hello you sweet daddycool,

Ive been reading your songs but alas dont have the time like i used to to comment..

Daddcool im not sure whether this song is a personal one ? if so !
can  i say this to you ? In your own strength, you find  personal honour and integrity. Nurture  and maintain all that you hold dear to you family wise.  Maintain your  own digity. As Fickle natured people have a harder road to plough in life. Its not your problem !
dont take it on..

Love in abundance to you and yours.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Daddy,
Yup lots of employers out there that don't give a rats rear for the workers that are keeping them in business.Where I work, they have used the work code to their advantage and legally don't have to pay the service guys for Christmas,Boxing Day,New Years Day and so on.And they don't.
A family run business,17 kids in the family that all have there finger in the pie. One of the guys mother past away a few years back(2 weeks after my mother passed) He was paid 1 day at shop rate which is 3 dollars an hour less then regular pay.This really bothered me as I am on salary and I took 3 days.I felt very bad for my friend so now I have absolutely no respect for the company I work for but times are tough and I gotta do what I gotta do.

Well Done Daddy,take a stab at recording this or ask for some help in the recording. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny thanks for your comments ,if it were'nt for our mate /union rep i don't know where we would be now,he does a marvelous job fighting for every penny he can get for us,he's whaaat you'd call aa silent hero.....stay cool

i know this is an older post, but man can I relate! i worked at a place for ten years and they never apperiate a thing i did. i was a good loyal worker too.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso i agree it really sucks,thanks for your comments...stay cool