Topic: Bring You Home.

OK - This is the song version of a poem / lyrics I posted on inauguration day. Since my last song post, I've been figuring out all that recording stuff and have finally bought a mic, so you can expect some really bad recordings sometime in the next 50 years or so - doesn't work get in the way of your real life!

Again, I've posted it in C, though I can only sing in Eb and F.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Re: Bring You Home.

Nice song and sentiment Alan.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I do hope they give him the time he needs to get some changes in place..

Young man with  big worldly demands  on him .   Senator George Mitchell, Good move i feel to have him work  for the middle east...

Did anyone ever tell you  "You  have a lovely way of expressing your  emotions and thoughts in words ?" Well you have !

So keep writing..

Old doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Well Done Alan
I also hope the world gives him the time and respect needed to do a good job. smile

Looking forwards to hearing this but you better hurry cause we're not getting any younger. lol

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

it must be a nice time to be american with a new president and all. other side of the coin is the same as us this side of the pond, with all our depressions at losing our jobs and stuff.

nicely worded my friend... it would also be nice to hear it and your other stuff too.

if there's any thing i can do, just call

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Alan I read these lyrics in the poem forum and I commented that they were very nice,im sure you cant wait to get your recordings uploaded so we all can listen nice job on the lyrics smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi alan a lovely lyrical song well done......stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool