Topic: Awesome, awesome website

Just happened to stumble upon you guys. I've been playing for over 35 yrs. and you can't imagine the work you've saved me. I've been inputting lyrics on a spreadsheet for more than fifteen years now. It's always been a lot of work everytime someone needs the chords for certain songs. I print out copies of My Songbook for all our get togethers, but anyone else playing guitar seems lost without the chords. I've taught friends, family for the past 20 years or so, and the young ones are always looking to learn. This website puts me in a great position to keep the music alive with all the young folk. I just play to have fun, and teach the kids about music. It's great to see them interested. Your site will keep them in awe. They'll be great. Keep up the good work. The crowd in the chat rooms seem to be very helpful. Good luck to all.

Re: Awesome, awesome website

Glad to have you scallopman. Welcome to Chordie!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Yes scallopman as topdown says welcome to Chordie and if you need any help you came to the right place smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi Scallopman,

Just wanted to welcome you aboard,lots of friendly people here, and I'm glad this will save you lots of work. Music means so much to so many people, I'm glad your sharing your knowledge with the young ones, they'll look back one day and be so thankful for you. So again welcome aboard.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

hi scallopman and welcome.

I knew another scallop person (scallopboy) ( Alan) from another forum.
any relation?

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

so much music, so little time. Thanks for the welcome, and no relation to scallopboy. I've been in the scallop buisness 40 yrs. in the U.S.

scallopman wrote:

so much music, so little time. Thanks for the welcome, and no relation to scallopboy. I've been in the scallop buisness 40 yrs. in the U.S.

Welcome to Chordie!!

So now that your part of the Chordie family, Do we get a deal on some scallops or what wink lol

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Hey guys - Kinda forgot about the site. - Life's been quite busy. Got a Martin acoustic electric for my anniversary.  Life is great.  First time I've read all the responses. Too many things have happened since I've been here last. This is a great group of people on here. Will check back often. Keep it going.

I'll say it's been awhile since you were here.  I hope all goes well.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.