Topic: A BIG THANK YOU

Just a quick line to thank everybody on Chordie for everything they do. I use chordie regularly but as a beginner/intermediate player do not feel ready to contribute as yet. So thanks to everyone for helping me along and I hope to be able to put something back soon.

Re: A BIG THANK YOU

HI littlebigdad and I see this is your first post,glad you find Chordie helpful as there are many who contribute to helping each other keep picking smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi LBL, welcome to Chordie,

If you have anything to offer in the way of help please do so and if you need help yourself do not be afraid to ask.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Don't be afraid to let us know what you're thinking, littlebiglad. You may feel you're not ready to share your experience but, believe me, there will always be someone out there going through what you have just got over. Don't be afraid to join the group hug.....

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

I cannot for the life of me find the "add to songbook" link on the songs.  Help. Love the site

hi littlebiglad and welcome. If you feel like sharing thoughts there is the chat corner, let people know if you disagree or agree or even help them out. It is not always guitar stuff.

Hi Martin
welcome to you too,
I do not normally answer highjacked threads ( asking a question in someone elses thread) there is an option to " start new thread".
But anyway.
The "add song" is on the right hand side of the page in the song. You have to be logged in.
I have never heard of this being a problem unless someone is not logged in.

if you still cannot open a new thread and let us know.

Cheers

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi Littlebiglad,

As Old man Darlin you to say on the Andy Griffith show, just jump in and hang on!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down