1 (edited by daddycool 2009-01-11 19:33:56)

Topic: t:title"riding a freight train"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"riding a freight train"

Hows My sweet Daddycool ?

I love reading about frieght trains as to how they were long ago... All the Hoboes..

Some great storytelling there i bet.. Try listen to Mary Goshay" Last of the Hoboe Kings.. Its about king
of the hoboes "Steamtrain Maurey" Great song also..

Its a great insight to there world..

Thank You daddy cool..

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena great to hear from you,that was a long christmas break,hope you had a good one,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

daddycool,
   I especially like this song. My last visit home( Virginia, USA) I was fortunate enough to have some good quality time with my 89 year Grandmother( Gingy). We got to talking about her parents and she advised me that her Dad( my Greatgrandfather) was a train engineer for many, many years on the old Norfolk and Western Railroad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_M … sportation

Great work daddycool, thanks for sharing.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Well Done Daddy smile

Brings lots of images to mind. A very good read and play.
Thanks
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

casey jones eat your heart out

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi toney,ken & phill thanks for your comments,i posted ten before christmas and did'nt get one reply ,i suppose everyone was shopping,.....stay cool

it's funny people seem to be looking but not commenting. it's nice to get a bit of feedback and even get a conversation going.

choo choo fer noo

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.