Topic: If You Weren't So Coy

OK this is my first song. I realise that you won't have the tune. But here goes nothing. I've just kept it very simple.

I prefer this in E flat, but don't know where to get a flat on this keyboard. Still, you can capo up three frets and play as in C.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Re: If You Weren't So Coy

hi alan,

as i've said before, you've got a way with words, i like this one too, all i can say is she must be a lucky girl to have such nice things said about her with such feeling.

to achieve the flat sign; eg Eb upper case for the chord symbol lower case "b" for flat and # for sharp [#sign is next to the return key]

hope that helps

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

very nice lyrics alan and the simplicity of the chords make the lyrics stand out well done smile
on my keyboard the # sign is a uppercase 3 hey Phill where was your keyboard made lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks for the comments.

I suppose I was complicating things by wanting a specific flat sign. My sharp sign is in the same place as Phil's. It's a UK keyboard - I have a US one for work which I keep changing, but it keeps defaulting back to US. We have exclamation marks where the US has @.

As for herself, yes she's special.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

hi russ,
same here my keyboard must also be a uk one even though it's a microsoft !

alan it's not complicating things, we all want to get it right, keep on keeping on

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.