Topic: Greetings To All At Chordie.

To all at Chordie,
                         Well the time is almost here, this will be my last post for a few days. I am
leaving now for my daughter's home, myself and my youngist daughter have done this for
the last seventeen years. We go down to their house on Christmas Eve, and when the
grandkids have gone to bed we lay out the presents for tomorrow morning and then we
stay till they get up on Christmas Morning. It is more for the younger ones now, then we
come home and make the Christmas dinner. Then we go back down and stay till after the
New Year.

I will have to come back up for the Midnight Church Service, as I have been hijacked into
playing and singing Silent Night and What Child Is This. I went round the other night and the
Electro-Acoustic through my 100watt amp sounded fine, I hope I do on the night?

So to all at Chordie, May I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful
New Year, and to whatever God you pray to may he watch over you and keep you
all safe and well. The same goes for the none Belevers as well.

From Headcase.

Luck and Health to all!!!

Re: Greetings To All At Chordie.

Good luck and Merry Christmas, Headcase

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks headcase ... for thanking the non believers  .. though I will wait to see in the morning if santa has bought what I asked for ... waking up with a couple of naked girls ..one girl on a banjo .. the other on a mandolin and me playing my accoustic and  spending the week together .

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

crap! thats the same thing I asked for lol

evsynator wrote:

Thanks headcase ... for thanking the non believers  .. though I will wait to see in the morning if santa has bought what I asked for ... waking up with a couple of naked girls ..one girl on a banjo .. the other on a mandolin and me playing my accoustic and  spending the week together .

"Growing old is not for sissies"

That bed is going to be pretty crowded in the morning.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

evsynator wrote:

Years ago I walked into the band's dressing room at a local bar and found our boss and lead country singer passed out on a matress with two three hundred pound groupies.
These ladies were "coyote ugly" meaning a guy would gnaw off his own arm before waking them up in order to roll them off his arms.
I woke him and he managed to extricate himself without waking either one up.
I wish I had had a camera but I found ways to gig him about that for years. He didn't care as long as wifey never heard about it.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?