Topic: Chords and tabs

Hi Guys, it would be great to have the option of a filter so that you could choose between chords and tabs. I only want to play chords and have to trawl through plages of tabs before i find a song with chords. Would be great to have a click button to do this?

: )

Re: Chords and tabs

Hi Tara and welcome to chordie.

The nearest you can get to doing this just now is:
when you are on the artist you want, click on the option to the right to "change" this will then give you options for show songs with grids. this is the nearest you can get to taking away the tabs, although you may still get them. I find it quite annoying too sometimes. I tihnk it has something to do with where the songs origianlly come from.

The other way is to become an editor of a band and change it all yourself to showing only chords, when you are an editor you can also take away duplicate songs that are already on another album. It does take time but it makes an artists page much easier to read and find songs.

Also if you come across any like this and you want to see more versions you can click on " see all versions" and it will go back to the way it was before an editor changed it.

hope that makes sense, there is more info in resources

Cheers

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending