Topic: thanks

just a couple of words of thanks to all you people who put these songs online. i have only been learning to play guitar for 8 mnths so im still pretty new at it (also im 57 so its taking longer to get it rite lol ) but the easy chord songs are so much help .it was interesting to note that pix ithink is going to make a list of easys that would be so good for learners like me .so thanks a lot guys and gals.os from aussie land.

Re: thanks

Welcome to chordie os! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! Lots of friendly and helpful people. Best of luck with the guitar! If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to drop me an email or contact me through the forum. The ultimate easy songbook should be online with-in the next 2-3 days. -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Os thanks to you for posting this. I have been thinking of thanking these folks but just haven't done it yet.
I joined chordie just over a month ago. I am not that good of a player but thanks to folks on here I am gaining confidence, learning new ideas, songs that I thought were out of my reach are now a lot of fun to play. I have enlarged my CHRISTmas song list just in time for our program at church.
      Thanks to someone on chordie I found a site that taught a Blues song on line. It took me a day and a half but I can play it now. All in all I too want to say thank you to all involved in the chordie experience. Some of you know I am going on 66 years old and having a blast!
I never figured out how to post a positive review for chordie but if the moderators can use any of this to do so feel free to. AL

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Welcome os to Chordie and Merry Christmas, check out all the forums for helpful info on a wide range of topics smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"