Topic: t:ttitle"heavenly love

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:ttitle"heavenly love

hi daddy

all your songs seem to come from your heart, this one is very tender and i hope brings back happy memories as it's about proposing to your wife i take it? i'm guessing she accepted?

nice one mate

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill you can get more out of a song if its got meaning and feeling,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddycool,

You must have "she who must be obeyed" swooning at your feet with all the romantic songs you keep singing to her.

Nice one,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi roger we go together  like peaches and cream and after thirty four years we can read each other like a book ,thanks for your comments...stay cool

Thirty four years and counting smile

Nice job again Daddy

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

arrr thats realy sweet, nice to see love is alive,and that you can say it out loud....keep the romance going i say smile

hi ken thanks for yor comments....stay cool

hi sara welcome to chordie and hello neighbour you're the closest member i've come across,i'm from ashbourne,thanks for our comments....stay cool

Daddycool.

your sugar and spice and all things nice

A very sweet and loving man. Wear it well.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Daddycool very tender words that simply express love, nice song you have there smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi russell thanks for your comments....stay cool