Topic: GONE FOREVER MORE AND MATTHEWS RAP

I uploaded a couple more to myspace and yes the second one is a rap song of sorts its from my opera, "Gone forever more" is about a guy (not me) who self exiles himself and takes a ride on a rope its a little dark but I write what comes into my thoughts,I will be changing several songs next week because I have four more waiting and if your offended by the subject please dont listen to it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

2 (edited by Phill Williams 2008-11-10 14:03:18)

Re: GONE FOREVER MORE AND MATTHEWS RAP

to eveyone

i've just listened to russ's tracks, and i can highly recommend them, they are very biblical, and deal with Jesus and his disciples so if your very anti Christian listen to the songs as songs not as holy music. i'm not that religious and i enjoyed them!

go to the website not the mediafire link below...enjoy

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

3 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-11-10 15:38:18)

Thanks Phill for your comments and taking the time to critique my songs (privately) your words and oppinion I value highly my Welsh friend, as I enjoy your music as well, thanks again smile

hi russell you've got some brilliant recordings,like the backing too ,well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Really Good sound Russ. smile

Your mixing up your style and coming up with quality music.
Awesome mixing. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks Kenny, I would have to say the mixing is the hardest part but if the parts you record are good it makes it a lot easier and enjoyable, and like anything if you work at it you have to improve smile

KAP54 wrote:

Really Good sound Russ. smile

Your mixing up your style and coming up with quality music.
Awesome mixing. smile

Kenny

Good work as always Russell.

I dont find anything wrong with religious songs.  When the pupils are ready the teacher is always there.

in all aspects of life.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thank you helena and I like the statement you added words of wisdom smile

Old Doll wrote:

Good work as always Russell.

I dont find anything wrong with religious songs.  When the pupils are ready the teacher is always there.

in all aspects of life.

Old Doll.

Well done Russ some nice melodies and vocals how long ago did you write the rock opera.
Ark

Hi Ark I appreciate your comments,I filed and received the copyrights for the opera "Alleluia" around 1995 at the time I didn't have a computer so they sat on the shelf and all the songs were recorded on a reel to reel Teac 4 track till I transfered them to a digital cassette where they sat again till last year when I bought my Boss Br-8 and put them on 100 MB zip disks where I refined the eq's and when I got my first computer and the Audacity program I was able to edit and filter out the noise and recently upload them,early attempts were lacking the clarity that was only made possible with advanced editing till now smile   

arkady wrote:

Well done Russ some nice melodies and vocals how long ago did you write the rock opera.
Ark

thank you daddycool glad you enjoyed the recordings and I appreciate your comments smile

daddycool wrote:

hi russell you've got some brilliant recordings,like the backing too ,well done....stay cool