1 (edited by daddycool 2008-11-11 00:40:59)

Topic: t:title"lazy days" 150

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"lazy days" 150

Hard work in life pays off Eh Daddy smile
Well Done
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

DADDYCOOL!!

Ya wont be getting offered tea and cake at my house.

Will an Irish Coffee do ?

Well done Sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi ken,helena its not paying at moment,they won't give me the paygrade i'm entitled to so i'm p***** off at moment ,they said i need more experience ha ha after 40 yrs its an insult,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I'll have to sing this one to my wife when she gets home. well done, daddy cool,

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso there's always a cuppa waiting for me when i get home an the mrs to greet me, heaven or what,i hope she enjoys it....stay cool

hi daddy,

yep a nice cuppa and a piece of cake sounds like a nice slice of heaven to me. any chance i can come `round for a cuppa? 2 sugars and milk please

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill yes anytime the kettle is never of the boil here ,thanks for yor comments....stay cool