Topic: t:title Lady Luck

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title Lady Luck

lol :LOL: :LOL:  Daddycool,

avoid breaking mirrors,[G] seven years bad luck,

Ah, I must be heading for the departure lounge Daddycool!!.  You should see the size of the mirror that fell off the wall
in my hallway last Saturday. 4 foot x 3 foot. Slid down the wall crashed and smashed everything in its way..
Yesterday i hurt my finger, now i cannot bend it to shape chords. Is this the start of my bad luck ? What do you think lol.

Personally i not superstitious.  HMMMM lets see now,  7 plus 19 ! sure ill be only 26 when the 7 years are up lol

No worries then! Eh!.

Good song.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

3 (edited by daddycool 2008-11-07 19:42:17)

hi helena if it fell off itself you should be ok,its only if you knock it off that the severn years applies,anyway its an old wives tale,its all in the mind,if you start believing in something you sort of bring it on yourself,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I agree Daddy...You have to make your own music and not rely on fate or bad/good luck.
Good One

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi ken your right your luck in life is what you make for yourself its not handed on a plate,but you have to perservere cause the day you stop it might come up ,thanks for your comments.....stay cool