Topic: success at last!!!!!!

Hello everyone I moved on sept 22nd, and got a house in los banos ca.  I have been trying too log back in here for about a month now. I got about ten new log in codes and none of them would work{I dont know if it was me or it is just hard too get in],anyway it feel good too be able too sit here and chat too all of you,I have missed being able to talk/type too all of you. I let out a yell when it said you are logged in,{ scared  my poor cats bad]. IT seems the saying you dont know what you got untill you lose it is true.                  sincerly dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: success at last!!!!!!

Goodmorning Dina 48,

So it was you who woke me at 4/26 am  with all that racket Hollering and whooping!.

Have you no mercy for the sleepers  and there beauty sleep Sir ? lol.

Welcome Back, and Godbless your new abode. Be happy their.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Welcome back dino48,

Nice to have another Chordian out here on the West Coast (now I'm gonna get flak from the other "westerners") there are a few of us out here.  Los Banos is a nice area of California, had an Aunt who farmed there until the years caught up and they sold out and retired.  Moved to Seattle..... go figure?  Traded warmth and sunshine for cold and soggy....

Enjoy your new home, and we will be thinking about you this winter when we've got our boots drying by the woodstove!

Take Care;  Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

yea and in wisconsin where we will be up to our waist in snow brrrrr smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks russ,doug and old doll,it is a very odd feeling too sit in front of your computer and want too talk/type and not be able too,I really missed chating with you all. Old doll sorry I woke you!!!                        dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hello neighbor!  I'm just a fairly new person on this here forum, but welcome back.  I'm just down the road a piece (or is that apiece?) from ya.  East of Los Angeles, in San Bernardino, last town on the song "Route 66".  Home of the Fast Food Empire, where the McDonald Brothers started it all.  Jest wanted to meet ya and shake the pump handle.  Wait, that sounds a little sexual.  Shake a hand, dude, shake a hand!!

CW Boomer said it!
Working to become a Brain Surgeon or a Rocket Scientist, I forget which...

Hello cw boomer, thanks for the welcome back,glad too see another weat coast person here,It seems odd with the large population and the large amount of musicains out here we dont see too many of us at chordie.LA great area,always something going on. see you around here soon.