1 (edited by daddycool 2008-10-23 10:04:28)

Topic: t:title"sunshine in you life"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"sunshine in you life"

I sat for a while in Autumnal Sunshine today.

What a feeling. Love the sun.    Irish skies are completely covered by cloud for well over fifty percent of the time. This is due to our geographical position off the northwest of Europe, close to the path of Atlantic low pressure systems which tend to keep us in humid, cloudy airflows for much of the time. "1887 was our last sunniest year Daddycool I kid you not.
Now i wasnt around then lol But i remember 1987. Pregnant i was.  As Big as John Waynes horse and I walking like Robert Mitchum  lol That was one hot beautiful summer Sir.

Thank You" for the memory and the song.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: t:title"sunshine in you life"

hi helena i hear your getting a lot of rain today,give 100mm in places,we used to say the mrs looked like a baby elephant when she was expecting,thanks for the memories...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool