Topic: t:title"i miss you"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"i miss you"

such tender words, you've hit the spot again. the best part is making up...i agree with that one whole heartedly, i love the feel of my wife's lips when we make up after an argument,not that i cause an argument just for that...i'm digging myself a hole here....

nice song, stay cool

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

How romantic is this Daddycool ?

You ole honeydipper lol

Lovely stuff.   This reminds me i definitely went to the wrong dance Clubs. Never did meet anyone so romantic.

Aahhhhh well we live and learn.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi phill there's so many senario's with love songs and we all love to hear them,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi helena those were the days,its nice to remember things we used to enjoy and still try to,thanks for your comments....stay cool