Topic: surprise

Yesterday I turned  49  and the Crash Helmut Jug Band  dropped by with cake and spirits and we jammed till the wee hours. Work will be rough today.

one thirsty... Badeye  cool

one caper after another

Re: surprise

Cool.

Work will be tough today for sure, no matter what you do.  But worth it, I'll bet. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

happy belated badeye.

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi Badeye,

Many happy returns for yesterday, and I am sorry I could not be there to help you celebrate. Mind you next year it will be the big 5 0 so perhaps I better start saving now lol.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy Birthday badeye and many more to another Libra russell

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Happy Birthday Badeye, smile Only 364 more days to the big 5-0. We shall mark the date. smile
Cool band name your mates have...Crash Helmut Jug Band.Curious how they came up with it.
Glad you had a blast

Fellow Libren

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Happy birthday badeye, hope you made it through the day following the festivities. Crash Helmut Jug Band rulz!!!!!!!!!!

Give everything but up.

Thanks guys almost one half of a century. wow.

One nite while jamming with too many spirits, one member of our little foursome got too drunk, fell off a kitchen chair. We got him back up put a hockey helmut on him and kept on jammin. hence the name  Crash Helmut Jug Band. The best part is it's pure fun.

Tanks by.. Badeye   cool

one caper after another

9 (edited by riddler 2008-10-21 21:56:23)

badeye wrote:

Thanks guys almost one half of a century. wow.

One nite while jamming with too many spirits, one member of our little foursome got too drunk, fell off a kitchen chair. We got him back up put a hockey helmut on him and kept on jammin. hence the name  Crash Helmut Jug Band. The best part is it's pure fun.

Tanks by.. Badeye   cool

LOL...Now thats funny lol

Badeye Me Young Segosha.

Sure your only a chisler. { Kid}. Godbless ya, may you celebrate many more of them with out a crash Helmut! Just the band lol

Belated Love to you for your special day.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Happy 49th Brad - Sounds like a lot of fun.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thanks guys,   think I'll try to stay a "chisler" [kid] for as long as I can. It's too much fun. Like
I always say  "Who has more fun than fools,  more fools" Thanks for all your B-day whishes,
may you all have a great week. Jam friday nite, can't wait.

Badeye ... cool

one caper after another

Ill be their! Ill bring the Jemmy and red.

lol

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Happy Birthday!! smile (a day late!)

I hear it is/was your birthday.......
Thanks for the help on the name guessing (Hoyt Axton!)

CW Boomer said it!
Working to become a Brain Surgeon or a Rocket Scientist, I forget which...