1 (edited by Old Doll 2008-10-19 10:42:19)

Topic: Change Weejie

Good Morning Weejie,

I see your song "January Sales" Was moved ?. I understand some of your chosen words are not allowed on chordie for obvious reasons.
I also believe if James McCormack wasn't so busy, He would have done as Ive seen him do before. He would have .........over the 2 offending words.        The lyrics do stand in there own merit as a song of the times we live in.
Please do this and add chords as it deserves to be a finished piece.

A word is only offensive because of the meaning we give it.

I have heard the C word used! I always thought it meant a real bad person!!!!. So! having a discussion about this word last evening i put the word into the search engine. Well! I was surprised to say the least. It originally was a street name in England in 1200 and .
after this it took on all kinds of connotations.... A shame i feel as all women's forms to me are  beautiful  without this word..

I also sent the links to my sons!  As i discuss everthing with them. I have always taught them to have the utmost respect for woman.  Well Ive had both sons talking to me over coffee this morning asking me what kind of person or  "Pervert" was i having this discussion with last night ?..   Insisting i need to be more careful whom i speak to on here.    Weejie you and your song was top of the agenda today. It made for very colourful conversation.

There ya go Weejie! thats my story for today. My sons now realize i dont as there mother know it all.  How the tables have turned.
i must have lived a very sheltered life Son.

You and your lovely Jade have a happy day.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !