Topic: t:title"money money money"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"money money money"

Yes it can be the root of all evil but!

It cant buy health.  So i can take it or leave it. I still enjoy earning it Sir, as you do im sure.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i can never hold on to it long enough to enjoy it properly but you can't do a lot without it,thanks for your comment.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

great lyrics it flows well,  Thats why the world is in such a bad way , too many people are in the belief that money will make life better, and those who have lots of the stuff want more. it only enriches the materialistic aspect of life not the inner soul.

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel GarcĂ­a Marquez

hi weedjie thanks for your comments....stay cool

hi daddy

money, dont get me started.

as a common or garden manual worker, i'm just cannon fodder for the bankers [spelling mistake!] which means they can do just as they like with us. they go bust, we lose all our savings and pensions, but they still get their bonuses...work that one out

good song mate very thought provoking....lets have a revolution

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill its a fat cats paradise ,they see you coming a mile away then just take advantage of our good nature,thanks for your comments....stay cool