1 (edited by daddycool 2008-10-10 17:14:52)

Topic: t:title"love lost and found"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"love lost and found"

hi admin can you help,i've correctly written my song,and when i submitted it some of the lines have jumped out of place.thanks....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddycool,

ya look fine to me here! all complete like!

love the concept of the song. Ah but! Daddycool what do you do when they break your heart a million times beyond repair ?
Its Hard to believe in love again.
I heard Juliet Turner { A great favourite of mine} singing this song for the deceased of the Omagh bombing. It resonated right through me as i had my own disaster around that time also. Its a sad but beautiful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzQ_Nb9GqM

Enjoy.

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll wrote:

Hi Daddycool,

ya look fine to me here! all complete like!

That is because someone sneaked in quietly in the night and put it right for Daddycool but did not have time to play the song and comment when he did so. You see if you are very good Father Chopro will do these things for you while you sleep and Robert has been a very good boy lately lol.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi Daddycool,

Nice song but personally I struggled with the timing in the 5 line chorus so how about  getting the recording equipment out this weekend and letting me/us here how it should be.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi helena i agree its a lovely song,but its beyond reason why people want to hurt another fellow human in this way.thanks for your comment....stay cool

hi roger your right it was a bit off ballance with the fifth line i'llsee if i can adjust it,the problem is i write each verse and choruses in four straight lines and when i submit the song words have jumped into different  it distorts how i want it to look to and to play,thanks for your comments....stay cool