Topic: hello again

hello to all. just wanted to say hello and let you all know i have been practising everyday. i feel as though i have learned so much in a short time. its really awesome. any ways just wanted say hey.

Re: hello again

hello to you too...

Hi emmys its good to hear your practicing there's no substitute for practice there's always some time it the day to get a few minutes in and like a savings account it builds equity and pays dividends in the long run smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hey Russ, Where can I convert it to cash baby!!!!!! smile

"I want my 2 Dollars!!!!!"

Practice is as practice does. smile

"I want my 2 Dollars!!!!!"

When your good enough to get paying gigs lol

stretch papa wrote:

Hey Russ, Where can I convert it to cash baby!!!!!! smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi Emmys,

I moved your message as I think it is better here.

Anyway welcome to Chordie and I am glad to hear you are practicing but don't forget to practice singing to as your voice needs practice too. There is a lot of effort involved in becoming proficient but it is well worth it in the end, and there is a great deal of satisfaction to be gained from each step and achievement along the way. Keep it up.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi emmys although practice is a must, make sure you're enjoying it as well,once you start getting a hang of playing your  favorite songs and developing a style of playing your happy with, the effort will all be worthwhile,then you can add more as you progress,enjoy the experience.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

HI

hey, guten tag, hola and so forth

The problem with the world is people having lack of commen sense...and warning labels. So if we remove warning labels the problem will fix itself.