Topic: Kid Rock song

Does any have a simple to follow lyric and chord for Kid Rock's "All Summer Long"
thanks, Steve B.

Re: Kid Rock song

Try this Steve,

http://www.yourchords.com/153492/Kid-Ro … ng-Chords/

Cool site Little Wooly,
  Although I was on this site for less than 3 minutes and a big red flag, alert sign popped up and said 'you've exceeded your alloted time allowed', or words to that effect. Is this a pay-per-view-site?

Give everything but up.

I have registered on this site but I don't pay a penny,

I have however seen the message you are getting and don't fully understand what it all means.

I got the message earlier on today but I have since been back on and didn't get any message.

Here you go. The chord progression is D C G. You can find the whole song with chords at www.totaltabs.com. They also have a lot of other stuff. Check it out

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

The basic D C G progression works fine for the chorus where he's playing the riff from "Sweet Home Alabama" but for the verses it doesn't work all that well. In them he's playing a Warren Zevon riff from "Werewolves of london". I usually play it like this
----------------------------------------------------------------------|
-9-7--7---7-5--5-5-------------------------------------------------|
-5-5--5---3-3--3-3--5-5-7-5---------------------------------------|         
-----------------------3-3-3-3---------------------------------------|

If you look at the chords it's still basically a DCG progresion but just sounds more authentic IMO...-Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Great site Lil Woolly, Thanks alot!!!
Steve