Topic: brand new here

i am brand new to chordie. but i want to say that i love it already. i have been learning the guitar for 8 years now. for the most part teaching myself. you can only teach yourself so much. now i have begun to practice more and am learning the chords as well as my favorite songs. thanks chordie!

Re: brand new here

Hi Emmys,

Let me be the first to welcome you to Chordie, there are lots of good people here that can help you so much, it's done wonders for my meager playing skills, but thanks to the good people here I've learned so much, and new doors keep opening all the time. So don't be afraid to ask anything, people are very willing to help, again, welcome aboard!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

hi emmys welcome to chordie,the help and inspiration that chordie and its members is AMAZING,i wrote two songs before joining and now i have 125 in about 18mths its an experience not to be missed,and everyone is so friendly,so just enjoy yourself and your playing will evolve on its own....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Emmys

As said, welcome to Chordie.
I am sure you will find the site very helpful through the forum and with the songs. Or ye can have a bit of banter in the chat section.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Fáilte Emmys,

Have a great time here. you will learn so much here from all. Read some of the older post also.

gems of info back there.

Practise is a word you will also see written a whole lot of times... Its the best tuition.

Have a blast.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

emmys wrote:

i am brand new to chordie. but i want to say that i love it already. i have been learning the guitar for 8 years now. for the most part teaching myself. you can only teach yourself so much. now i have begun to practice more and am learning the chords as well as my favorite songs. thanks chordie!

Welcome aboard emmys. There's an endless, constantly evolving array of information here on Chordie, and some genuinely nice, caring, willing to help others folks, that you will soon meet.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Welcome to chordie emmys I hope you enjoy meeting nice people we got a whole lot off them here and it wont take long to find your way around, if theres anything you need help with theres a bunch of folks who can give you some good advice about music or whatevers on your mind so visit often and enjoy youself smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Welcome too chordie emmys you have come too an excellent place too keep expanding your art,and if you need help,or advice or just a place too talk ,you will find it here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman