Topic: What A Drag.

A bud of mine went to Toronto Sunday night to watch Oasis.Center stage 10 rows back having a good ole time when some drunk managed to get by security and shove Noel Gallagher off the stage. This cut the show in half.It was a drag but they weren't too concerned as Oasis was going to play Tuesday night in hometown London.As it turned out Noel must have been hurt pretty good as they canceled the show sometime Tuesday.
Double Bummer.
At least they rescheduled for sometime in December.

Here,s the link to the attack.
I wonder how the idiot feels today

Kap

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jwKWgRHny … re=related

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: What A Drag.

My Goodness,

What a shock that must have been. Noel is well able to hold his own it seems,
but it this situation ? Well How did this drunken A-hole get past security to treat any artist like this.? I wouldnt
like to be the boss of that  security company.

Shame on the perpetrator.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

What an idiot!!!! I really like Oasis. If you can't get along when you drink, then you should never
drink. Again, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!
                                       getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

I saw this on the news.
But I am sure the oasis brothers will fogive the guy and know it was all to do wit halcohol since they use that excuse a lot when fighting, punching air stewards, camera men, and generally anyone that looks at them wrong and that is even when they are sober.
So they cannot complain too much, the guy probably thought he was doing it as a fan should react with the example oasis have set to their fans over the years.

Give the guy a free ticket for the next gig lol lol

I bet noel is still sore

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending