Topic: JAAMAACA MAAN

Kind of a fun song for a change its on my website if you have a few secs give a listen smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: JAAMAACA MAAN

Hey Russ
That was a fun song.... smile
The percussion was something else....
Great stuff

Ark

Hi Mr Moderator,

I bet you had great fun recording that one as is sure was fun to listen to.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Yup...:) Sounds like you had sum fun with that one.Did I hear in there a reference to the Ganja Man...and having fun?
Cool drum mix.
Well Done Mr. Mod.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi russ,

the big man strikes again wink

i could almost taste the coconuts and smell the "gaanja maan" cool

phil

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Ark yea it was loads of fun the percussion took up three tracks and I may edit a tad and upload it again there's a little boo boo (mistake) I'm going to fix but the rest I will leave alone smile

Roger yes sir I sure did! and I cheated a little on the backing vocals I used my vocalist to create the harmonies from one voice,great little tool smile

kap yes ganja was mentioned as you know jamaica exports more then cocoanuts lol  and thanks for the comment smile

Phil do they actually have that in wales? lol gee and all I thought was tea and whiskey boy am I naive lol

Yeah Man,

I could smell see the sun, sea, and golden sands. Wheres me ice cold drink Though!

Wel done.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Helena all I have is diet cola and I'm not to sure how well that mixes with your favorite choice of spirits and thank you my lady for the kind words smile

Old Doll wrote:

Yeah Man,

I could smell see the sun, sea, and golden sands. Wheres me ice cold drink Though!

Wel done.

Old Doll.

hi Russel,

whiskey is the domain of the Irish [as in Helena] and tea English as in daddy cool] we Welsh are known for "cawl" which is a kind of thick stew with potatoes meat and vegetables.

as a drink we might also partake of the odd glass of tea or whiskey or vodka, but there is a local beer called brains beer [which is not made of brains at all...it just tastes like it!]

also as wales is quite a mountainous country, we have some of the worlds purest and sweetest natural water [which is why the English keep trying to flood the whole place sad ]

your national drink is tequila...right?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

lol its getting to be that way, I think our national drink depends on what area of the country you live in. In some parts of the country like the Midwest beer is the beverage of choice and a lot of country songs were composed for this reason "There's a tear in my beer"(Hank williams jr.) originally recorded by his father I had some "cawl" last night it came out of a can of Dinty Moore (I never suspected it was an import from wales lol ) the brains beer sounds not to appealing but after a few your ready for some cawl or a trip to the bathroom lol

Phill Williams wrote:

hi Russel,

whiskey is the domain of the Irish [as in Helena] and tea English as in daddy cool] we Welsh are known for "cawl" which is a kind of thick stew with potatoes meat and vegetables.

as a drink we might also partake of the odd glass of tea or whiskey or vodka, but there is a local beer called brains beer [which is not made of brains at all...it just tastes like it!]

also as wales is quite a mountainous country, we have some of the worlds purest and sweetest natural water [which is why the English keep trying to flood the whole place sad ]

your national drink is tequila...right?