Topic: WAS or IS PAUL MC CARTNEY DEAD?

Halfway the sixties the rumors that PAUL IS DEAD where frontpage news but is there a chordian who can tell me more about this?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WAS or IS PAUL MC CARTNEY DEAD?

Hi phil,I rember this ,if you go take a look at the cover of sargent peppers lonely hearts club band you will see gravestones,a hand over his head Etc.at about the same time someone was saying if you played one of their songs backward on a turntable it said paul is dead.Thats too the best of my knowladge.I am sure I have some facts wrong here,but someone else may have some other info.He  is alive and well and paying plenty of  money too his now ex wife.                                dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Was the rumour started after Paul was in a car crash? or the rumour was he was in a car crash and died?
Whatever the rumour I dont think he ever did die as his face would be hard to replace back then. Nowadays they could recreate his face on someone else wit hthe same bone structure probably.

He is still alive, same guy

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

This is an urban legend that started after Sgt Peppers, since then people found "clues" in many Beatles Albums, starting with Revolver.  I think the Beatles did plant some clues to perpetuate the hoax, as there are just too many to be mere coicidence.   They have always denied it,  probably because of the notorious Charles Manson claims that the Beatles were giving him instuctions to start a race war through their music.

Coincidentally, all of this ballyhoo arose around the same time the 'National Enquirer' and similar 'people will believe anything that's in print' magazines came to fruition. Just because it's written down a piece of paper does't mean it's true. Why can't people absorb this ? By the way, for 12 million dollars, I can answer any question any living person wishes to ask. Just send me the money and telepathically, I'll answer your question after your physical body has departed this earth. Just send the money to the lonely hearts' club band...............

Give everything but up.

My humble opinion is that it is a typical "PRACTICAL JOKE from who else than JOHN LENNON", maybe they started these rumors because of being afraid that THEY WOULD SELL LESS BECAUSE THEY STOPPED PERFORMING LIFE.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]