1 (edited by daddycool 2008-08-19 17:48:30)

Topic: "hangin' around"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "hangin' around"

Nice writing Daddy.
You sure know how to write a pile of songs. smile
Hopefully are we gonna hear some recordings.???

Thanks for this
Kap

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

3 (edited by daddycool 2008-08-19 21:23:22)

hi ken i'm way behind with recording something always seem to crop up, catch up soon i hope,only wrote two songs before joining chordie now i can't stop.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

lol Daddy cool,

My you sound like a bold child , Gimmie gimmie gimmie. Hope you get all you want or need in life.

Well done.

keep up the writing.

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena NO,works robbing me blind,banks bleeding me dry and kid eating me out of house and home all thats left is a bit of bread and jam,oh wo is me,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Hi robert,
This one looks really fun, I'm going to give the old twang and howl this evening!
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi james it does'nt sound too bad at all ,have fun...stay cool