Topic: pedals: digitech death metal or boss MT-2 metal zone?plz hlp

deciding which pedal to go with my new g-400 epi, cant decide which one. ive demo played both, but need opinions ast which is higher quality, sound, durability, etc. etc. etc.
plz rply.
thx.

RockinGecko

Re: pedals: digitech death metal or boss MT-2 metal zone?plz hlp

need sum replyz
plz
okthxbai

It's tricky with comparisons Gecko, it needs a real gearhead to have both pedals since they do the same job. Your best bet is to find a shop that stocks both and try them in store.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

cytania wrote:

It's tricky with comparisons Gecko, it needs a real gearhead to have both pedals since they do the same job. Your best bet is to find a shop that stocks both and try them in store.

I agree...   I've always liked the Boss Pedals due to excellent quality and durable construction. I'm not personally familar with the Digitech Death Metal, but it does look cooler and has two outputs...one for your amp and one for a mixing board if that's needed. I noticed that the Digitech also costs less. Sorta goes back to what Cytania suggested...try both out if you get a chance and then decide. I would also venture to bet that both have very similar circuitry and sound...hope this helps...

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.

i have tried both, in the same store, too, but cannot decide as to quiality, durability, and which one would do me better good as to overall sound quality, not price, as i can afford either.