1 (edited by daddycool 2008-08-14 08:55:49)

Topic: "Dream World"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

[116]

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "Dream World"

Cool Daddy smile
Interesting lyrics tackling a time wondering about what our better? halves are dreaming as they  sleep. I know I wondered that many a time but I always marked it off as insecurity issues on my part.
Turns out I was wrong lol Thankfully this isn't the case with everyone
Gracias Amigo

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Nice one Daddycool,

She is probably dreaming that she is being rescued from the evil kidnapper by Derbyshire's Lone Ranger.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Daddycool,

Dreams ! I love them. They have allowed me to achieve all sorts of things. lol

Walk hand in hand with a real brown bear.
Hug lots of people who have passed over.
have another baby and the wonderful feelings of same.
A Steamy sexual encounter with Liam Neeson. WoW.
Sing on stage with Roberta Flack.

The list is endless Sir! So vivid  they remain to this day..

Your Mrs, is probably doing the same. All sorts of sleepy miracles in her dreams.

Thought provoking Daddycool.  Whats your dreams ? Em! maybe as a man you best not answer that one! lol.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi ken my mrs says i snore like an areoplane coming into land and talk in my sleep ,i don't know what i talk about she's never told me but it can't be anything bad or i'd have known about it by now,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi roger hi ho silver daddycool rides again ,sounds good that ,i dont think i can make a song of it copyrights of the film tricky eh ,thanks  for your comments....stay cool

hi helena we've got a super star on line and did'nt know wow ,you've had an exciting time ,its a once in a lifetime chance to do all that ,you must have been over the moon,well thanks for your comments....stay cool