Topic: THE RAPSONG

rapstorygitaardocphil

[E] Hey Yo, hey bro, this is my rap story. [E] My name is PHIL aka Dr Dré.

[E]I went for a walk in the national park [E] with my Snoopy Dog to see an XZIBIT

[E]I also saw RUN DMC in the park, followed [E] by a man with an MC HAMMER

[E]Just beneath the NOTORIOUS BIG tree, I found 50 cent. When I picked it [E]up I heard a sound it was DIDDY’S PUFF or was it a COOLIO breeze

[A]Oh JAY, oh Jay, [A] oh YAY – Z [A] oh yeah

[E] Jo hey Jo, [G] that’s my [A] brother in law’s [E] name

[E]I went to a bar the TIMBALAND café, ordered me an ICE-T

[E] they had a JA RULE and give me a 2 PAC served by a LIL’KIM

[E] They give me ICE CUBES decorated with an M in an M so nice

[E] I saw an AFROMAN from AKON enjoying VANILLA ICE

[E] With his STICKY FINGAZZ playing with food, admit this ain’t good.

[A] Oh oh oh oh hey Yay, [A] Oh oh oh YO, I’m telling it again Jo Jo hey Jo

[E] Jo hey Jo [G] he’s married [A] with my sister [E] man in the Bloodhound gang.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE RAPSONG

Doc I think this is really your calling so toss away the shingle and diploma and set a brave new course with lots of bling and dont forget to pack some 'heat" so you can pop a few caps at the unruly fans lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

My brother in law's name is JO, derivation from JOSEPH.
In USA it would be JOE.
But put a RAP RHYTHM ON, play just the E-chord (or C, D...) and there you go.
HONEST? It's not that simple.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hey Gangsta Docs!.

Well done!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Fo Shizzle my Dizzle! Nice job Doc....

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Thanks, this was written in 5 minutes with a list of rappers on my screen.
Next song will be probably similar using existing artists, now about pop & rock.
- or a kind of poem
- or as song.

ONE QUESTION = Most rap songs are written using ONE CHORD is this correct?

hi phill nice to see you posting again ,i like this one well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I did start again, indeed. I found a song back, one I wrote tears ago, but still in an instrumental phase, no lyrics.
I don't know if I will write lyrics, I recorded it on 2 tracks of my BOSS BR 600, and I added a second guitar part on another 2 tracks, with some delay. I used 4 guitars: a Telecaster 1952 reissue, a PRS 24 Custom, a Gibson LP supreme and a Duesenberg. THERE IS NO BETTER GUITAR THAN THAT DUESENBERG very strange.
I played it without any effect, except for the following tracks, I CAN'T POST IT ON THE INTERNET.
I have a PX4D effect = a package of cigarettes, but the PX5D has an usb + ableton light software.

Why cant you post it?

gitaardocphil wrote:

I did start again, indeed. I found a song back, one I wrote tears ago, but still in an instrumental phase, no lyrics.
I don't know if I will write lyrics, I recorded it on 2 tracks of my BOSS BR 600, and I added a second guitar part on another 2 tracks, with some delay. I used 4 guitars: a Telecaster 1952 reissue, a PRS 24 Custom, a Gibson LP supreme and a Duesenberg. THERE IS NO BETTER GUITAR THAN THAT DUESENBERG very strange.
I played it without any effect, except for the following tracks, I CAN'T POST IT ON THE INTERNET.
I have a PX4D effect = a package of cigarettes, but the PX5D has an usb + ableton light software.

"Growing old is not for sissies"