Topic: BANDS having since at least 25 years the SAME LINE-UP

I wonder how many bands can tell that they are still having the same line-up at least between
25 and 40 years. I don't think there are a lot of bands who can tell they are still "ALL ORIGINAL"
Even THE ROLLING STONES almost 50 years active (better: 45 years) have almost the originally line-up, STARTING from 1975 the year RON WOOD became a member of the STONES if you don't mention the fact that BILL WYMEN left the STONES in 1993

THE BANDS I KNOW ARE:

1) ZZ-TOP = Formed end 1969 in Houston, TEXAS. ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT THE 2 MEMBERS BILLY GIBBONS and DUSTY HILL have very long "Santa Claus" beards, and the drummer, who hasn't is FRANK "BEARD" this is a funny fact for me.
2) U2 = Formed in 1976 by LARRY MULLEN (drums) PAUL HEWSON aka BONO, DAVE EVANS aka THE EDGE on guitar and ADAM CLAYTON on Bass.
3) THE ROLLING STONES = still almost same line -up, not really original but very close to the original.

DO YOU KNOW OTHER BANDS WITH THE ORIGINAL LINE-UP since many, many years? Or maybe 1 member is no longer member? AC/DC? METALLICA?
Please HELP ME

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: BANDS having since at least 25 years the SAME LINE-UP

Aerosmith - Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton, Brad Whitford, Joey Kramer

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

REM,

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Rush - Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

HAHA! The answers are coming. I forgot AEROSMITH shame on me.
What about the Doors?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

and heres another one since i was listening to them from my window as they played on the shores of loch lomond last night.

started with these four guys, got rid of the bass player replaced him with an idiot. then got rid of the singer and never replaced him and the guitarist thought he could do the job and failed, then the band broke up. The replacement bassist killed himself.
Then years on they got offered a lot of money per band member to reform with the original bassist for a one of gig that turned into a one of tour that turned into " we will play when the money si shown"

yes...... it is........

THE SEX PISTOLS!!!

and they sounded in good form last night.

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending