Topic: OLD DOLL WHERE ARE YOU?

Anybody heard from helena (lena) last I heard she was off to cork a city in Ireland to visit with relatives and that was over a week ago maybe she's having puter problems i dont know but I hope everything is ok with her so if anyone hears anything let us all know please

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: OLD DOLL WHERE ARE YOU?

russell,
as Lena told me when I went over to Cork in march, there are internet cafes everywhere there and she was right ,so no excuse.
And, she is only about a half hour drive away from Cork,lol. she could have went and back in a day.

I am sure she will just be busy with her flowers and stems and vases and petals and things lol

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks ken, to be honest i was a little worried but your reassurance of her welfare puts my mind at ease now if she would only log on! I have 3 mp3 files waiting on usendit.com for her to download but they will hold them for a month so theres still plenty of time smile

not to worry lena contacted me and was dead tired and went off to sleep she said she had a ton of email to catch up on and tommorow she will get at it so our old doll will be back in all her irishness and humor smile

HEY GUYS ISN'T A "CORK" not something we find on bottles of WINE or CHAMPAGNE? lol lol

I don't trust it "CORK" :lol   lol

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Its also an object that is part of a phrase "stick a cork in it" as to the location the first party is requesting of the second party to place this cork you be the judge smile

Hi Russell,

Unfortunately the links you send me have expired. I can only apologise  to you.

Theres been a lot happening here. My sister in law took a stroke, poor girl. Just after i returned from Holidays.
So family always come first with me.

Goodday from a rainy Emerald.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

No problem my lady of the emerald isle I will resend, they only hold these files for a week, and I hope your sister inlaw recovers from this emergency soon. Take care helena russell

Old Doll wrote:

Hi Russell,

Unfortunately the links you send me have expired. I can only apologise  to you.

Theres been a lot happening here. My sister in law took a stroke, poor girl. Just after i returned from Holidays.
So family always come first with me.

Goodday from a rainy Emerald.

Old Doll.