Topic: this site is the best:):)

this site is the best in have got all my songs off here .
and i learnt how to play better smile

Re: this site is the best:):)

YEAHHHHHH YOU ARE RIGHT SAME WITH ME I HAVE GOT ALL MY SONGS I WANT AND CAN PLAY BETTER TO!!!  :-)

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/

I agree that Chordie is a truly outstanding site for all things guitar.  It has truly been an inspiration and given me and many others access to misic which in past was hard or impossible to get.
The site administrators deserve a big pat on the back and lots of good kharma!
Keep up the good work guys!!!

Absolutely!

Ditto
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Yeah!!  i used to have a really hard time finding chords and tabs until chordie...:)

*<3*jammingurl93*<3*

I hope i'm on the right site, i'm a farly new member and when i post any messages or i am download to mu songbook, when i go back to the home page is says it has expired, so i have to start and load it all over again. it happened this morning as i posted a few messages, just wondering what is happining.
Lucl to all,
Headcase.

Just came back to see if i got a reply to my last question.
However now I am here I agree with everyone Chordie is a great site.  Not only can I download the songs I want; (Country Mostly) but if I store them in my Song Books, I can transpose them to a key that suits me and then simply put them back the way I downloaded them. Now that is realy Cool !!!!!

Most excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                           getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Hi Headcase,

As no one else appears to be experiencing the problem that you are I can only assume that the trouble is with you PC or browser settings and not with Chordie.

Grasping for straws in an endevour to help - you say"when you go back...." If you are using the back arrow on the top left hand of the screen try clicking the Artist tag to go back there. I would suggest you check your browser settings, maybe clearing out your cookies might help, make sure that any protection programme you have is causing it, but I really have no idea. Maybe someone with more computer savvy might pop in with help.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"