Topic: [song]{t:title"thoughts"}

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

the end

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: [song]{t:title"thoughts"}

nice song Daddy.

Hope you dont mind but I went in and made it into this format. You forgot to do [song] before it. For somereason your [song] was in the title of the topic. I also changed the chords from lower case to upper case.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks for the nice song Daddy
For some memories are all they have.Hopefully they are happy memories.
Nicely done smile
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi ken thanks for your help,thanks for your comment...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi kap54 thanks for your comment,i got a couple of lines yesterday in my head and managed to create it in my dinner break,then when i got home i got my guitar out and chorded it before i posted,it sounded quite good....stay cool

Daddycool ?

Just when did you have a quick peekaboo around my home?. Ya bold thing! You never told me
you were here for a flying visit, lol

Lovely song. Well done to you!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i'm with you every time you click on chordie, but the song is about ours and mothers,thanks for your comment...stay cool

daddycool, this is excellent.  We have lots of little things that are sentimental treasures - sometimes it seems like clutter, but all this stuff is what helps makes a house a home.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi james my thoughts exactly,even the mrs,ha ha ...stay cool