1 (edited by daddycool 2008-07-15 17:48:16)

Topic: [song]{t:title"promises and secrets"}

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

the end

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: [song]{t:title"promises and secrets"}

Hi Daddycool,

I often did wonder about the word Secret-tary. Is this where and why this word originated.

Having to keep the secrets of the Boss! Just a thought!.

Lovely song

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena anythings possible these days,i'm sometimes told things at work,not to repeat,but once i did tell and this bloke went straight to the boss who told me,then i got some earache for disclosing the information,so now i'd sooner not know,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

4 (edited by KAP54 2008-07-15 00:57:42)

Hey daddycool
Promises and secrets...interesting lyrics.
Makes me kinda wonder how many I've broken or shared over the years.I'm guessing a few roll

Thanks

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi Daddycool,

Another nice little number from you, well done.

I took the liberty of copying the line you put as the thread subject and copying it to the start of the message and hey presto.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi kap54 thanks for your comment...stay cool

hi roger thanks for that,i'll get it right eventually,thanks for your comment....stay cool

Love the idea for this song and I like what you have done with the idea.

Like you, there are many things I would rather not know about. Seems that at any workplace there are individuals who are too curious about private details of other's lives - maybe they are just bored with their own lives?

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi james what it was, a supervsor told the works manager that a collegue was'nt pulling his weight,so the manager asked me and i said he was ok,i then told the collegue who should have  kept it to himself ,went straight to the manager who gave me a roasting,i don't like back stabbers ,if i have anything to say i say it to their face and leave the manager as a last resort.thanks for your comment....stay cool