Topic: Silvertone Revolver

Hey everyone,

Just wanted some suggestions about my new Silvertone Revolver electric. I got Ernie Ball strings put on it and I lowered the action. Is there anything else I can do for max performance.

Thanks and God Bless,

Jacob Shah :-)

Re: Silvertone Revolver

It all depends on what you play.
Also, when you take your guitar and you strum or pick strings does it feel good?
If yes I don't think you have to worry. If the guitar feels good, the sound is the sound you want, again, DON'T WORRY.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Higher Praise,

Do you play in church? if so, what songs do you all play and how do YOU play along with the rest of the band/choir/singers/players?

I play in my church but I just accompany the keyboard mostly. I haven't figured out how to play anything other than scale accompaniments...

sad
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

I mainly record at my studio here at home. I play contemporary christian and a little bit of bluegrass on my acoustic with my cousins.But I do play at church. At home I usuall do, strumming, fills, and leads, but at church I only strum.

smile
Higher Praise