Topic: Zoom G2.1u

Hey everybody,
I'm Higher Praise and I'm new here.
Anyway I was thinking of buying a Zoom G2.1u for my computer recording studio since it is USB interface. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions,
                                   Thanks for your time and effort,
                                                              God Bless,
                                                                         Higher Praise

2 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-07-07 18:53:30)

Re: Zoom G2.1u

I can't speak personally about the G2.1U but I have the Zoom A2.1u and am very pleased with it! http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/a21u/ They appear to be very similar with the exception that one is designed for acoustic and one electric. The effects are very good and it's durably constructed. Very easy to operate. I've only had mine for 6 months but It's seen it's share of play time and so far has had no problems. I'm running mine into a stand alone digital recorder so I haven't tried interfacing with the pc through it ,so I can't really offer any views on that portion of it, but from the reviews I've seen all has been favorable. Hope that helps some... Peace!-Pix

Oh Yea...lol Welcome to Chordie!! smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Zoom G2.1u

Thanks Guitarpix!