1 (edited by Phill Williams 2008-07-07 18:48:31)

Topic: {t:how i wept by phill williams ]

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: {t:how i wept by phill williams ]

Nice job Phil.Been there and done it...as have others no doubt.
Thanks smile
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Well done phil, nice lyrics and thoughtful message from the heart smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi phil lovely song with feeling well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Phill,

Great song from you as usual, I hope we will hear a recording of it soon, well done.

Roger

By the way you should not put phrases in the square brackets, only the chords, as it fouls up the formatting. If you look you will see the it has converted chorus into cborus

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Great song Phil as always.

I could hear your voice all through reading this piece.

Whens the recording? Let us know when its posted please.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi all and thanks for the great replies, as far as recording is concerned, i've got a bit of a back-log, but this is top of the list.
thanks roger, what kind of brackets should i put on for chorus? bear in mind i've only just worked out how to do chopro

and russel, if you knew the young couple the song refers to... especially the girl who goes completely ballistic, the guy had to call the police last week because she attacked him with a kitchen knife! he's so scared of her he wont press charges cos her family are just as crazy.

thanks again to all

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phil I dont think I would like to get to know the girl personally or in the biblical sense if she's that wild smile

Phill Williams wrote:

hi all and thanks for the great replies, as far as recording is concerned, i've got a bit of a back-log, but this is top of the list.
thanks roger, what kind of brackets should i put on for chorus? bear in mind i've only just worked out how to do chopro and russel, if you knew the young couple the song refers to... especially the girl who goes completely ballistic, the guy had to call the police last week because she attacked him with a kitchen knife! he's so scared of her he wont press charges cos her family are just as crazy.

thanks again to all

phill

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Phill, if you just remove the brackets from  around 'chorus', 'verse' and 'repeat chorus' the words will remain but be in black and the spelling will not be altered to 'cborus'.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"