Topic: hello

Hi!  I'm sunnygirl21 and am pretty much a begginer.  Well...I guess that's it I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Re: hello

Hi sunnygirl21 & welcome to chordie!

Lots of very helpful people here. Nice to make your acquaintance and look forward to getting to know you.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Welcome sunnygirl21
I'm pretty new here myself but it doesn't take long to feel at home.Don't be afraid to ask any kinda
question cause someone here will know the answer. smile
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi Sunnygirl and a warm welcome from sunny Portugal,

There are Members with all levels of skills and af all ages so if you want help or advise there is bound to be someone with an opinion. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question so if you are unsure of something do not be afraid to ask.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi sunny and wecome to chordie you will find a lot of nice people and helpful hints on just about any musical question or just to chat so enjoy smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hello, SunnyGirl. I'm pretty too but I been here for a while. You will like it here as we can treat you so many different ways you gotta like some of them. Just NEVER ask Upyerkilt whats Upyerkilt.

Nela

Welcome SunnyGirl!

I've been playing for about 7 months now, and I learned EVERYTHING I know from Chordie! smile

anastasia

NELA wrote:

Hello, SunnyGirl. I'm pretty too but I been here for a while. You will like it here as we can treat you so many different ways you gotta like some of them. Just NEVER ask Upyerkilt whats Upyerkilt.

Nela

lol lol

Nothing is the answer!!

Welcome sunnygirl,
as been said a few times, friendly folk here all helping each other or just helping others or getting help from others or not learning anything, just here for the chat, but preferably here to feed off others on music.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending